Know Your Jewellery
This page details the various terms that are used on the Adrisya Jewellery online store across all the products.
- Gold-coated / Gold plated / Gold: These words mean that the jewellery is made in an alloy of a different metal, mostly brass, and coated with gold colour.
- Pearls / Baroque Pearls: We sell real fresh water pearl jewellery and wherever mentioned, pearls refer to real pearls.
- Quartz, rhinestone, crystals, rhodium, chalcedony, amethyst, Swarovski etc wherever mentioned, refer to semi-precious gem jewellery.
- When in doubt, please do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver: Wherever mentioned, silver refers to silver coated alloy jewellery.
- Many products on our site are painstakingly crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment. These irregularities are the result of human craftsmanship in the process and add to the finished products' charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
How to care for your fashion jewellery:
- Store jewellery in individual zip lock pouches (air tight pouch) to ensure that it's safe from scratches and water.
- Remove before bathing and protect it during rains.
- Keep away from perfume and other chemicals like nail polish remover, etc.
- Clean it with dry and soft cloth.
How to figure out the size chart:
We always strive to bring the best and most unique pieces of jewellery for our esteemed clients.
We are proud of our passion and would love to receive your feedback.