Know Your Jewellery
This page details the various terms that are used on the Adrisya Jewellery online store across all the products.
- Gold-coated / Gold plated / Gold: These words mean that the jewellery is made in an alloy of a different metal, mostly brass, and coated with gold polish.
- Pearls / Baroque Pearls: We sell real fresh water pearl jewellery and wherever mentioned, pearls refer to real pearls.
- Quartz, rhinestone, crystals, rhodium, chalcedony, amethyst, Swarovski etc wherever mentioned, refer to semi-precious gem jewellery.
- When in doubt, please do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver: Wherever mentioned, silver refers to rhodium coated alloy jewellery.
- Many products on our site are painstakingly crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment. These irregularities are the result of human craftsmanship and/or natural stones and add to the finished products' charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
How to care for your fashion jewellery:
- Store jewellery in individual air tight zip lock pouches or plastic boxes to ensure that it's safe from scratches and water.
- Remove before bathing and protect it during rains.
- Keep away from perfume and other chemicals like nail polish remover, etc.
- Clean it with dry and soft cloth.
How to figure out the size chart:
We always strive to bring the best and most unique pieces of jewellery for our esteemed clients.
We are proud of our passion and would love to receive your feedback.