Know Your Jewellery
This page details the various terms that are used on the Adrisya Jewelry online store across all the products.
- Gold-coated / Gold plated / Gold: These words mean that the jewelry is made in an alloy of a different metal, mostly brass, and coated with gold polish.
- Fresh water Pearls / Baroque Pearls: We sell real fresh water and baroque pearl jewelry wherever mentioned.
- Quartz, crystals, chalcedony, amethyst, Swarovski etc wherever mentioned, refer to semi-precious gem jewelry.
- When in doubt, please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com
- Silver: Wherever mentioned, silver refers to rhodium coated alloy jewelry.
- Many products on our site are painstakingly crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment. These irregularities are the result of human craftsmanship and/or natural stones and add to the finished products' charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
How to care for your fashion jewelry:
- Store jewelry in individual air tight zip lock pouches or plastic boxes to ensure that it's safe from scratches and water.
- Remove before bathing and protect it during rains.
- Keep away from perfume and other chemicals like nail polish remover, etc.
- Clean it with dry and soft cloth.
How to figure out the size chart:
To view the size chart, please click here.
We always strive to bring the best and most unique pieces of jewelry for our esteemed clients.
We are proud of our passion and would love to receive your feedback.