Shipping & Handling
Adrisya offers shipping to all cities across India & Worldwide.
For all non-serviceable areas Speed Post shipping method will be the alternative option provided instead of courier services.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales tax levied by the country you are in. Please ensure payment of import duties in order to release your order from your respective country's customs on arrival. We do not offer free return shipping for international orders.
- At Adrisya, we take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner with only reputed national couriers.
- We offer Free Shipping Worldwide, if you opt to expedite your shipment you can make an additional payment through online payment transfers (credit/debit card transactions) or net banking, or PayPal.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday and Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Adrisya shall not give any refund, returns, replacement & exchange for reason of delay caused due to the courier agency.
- We shall not be liable for delays resulting from incomplete address listings. In the event of a reshipment of the same order, customers will be responsible to pay re-shipping charges for the reshipment and any related fines/penalties.
International Shipping and Handling Times
Domestic orders are usually processed within 1-3 business days (ie Monday – Friday). Some orders, such as customized/personal orders, or pre-order items, may take longer.
International deliveries could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on the country and customs procedures on arrival.
We're continuously striving to get your purchase to you sooner, however, in some unforeseen circumstances it may take a bit longer. In this case, we'll notify you of this delay immediately.